Japan

Hello everyone,

In the last 2 weeks I was in Japan! It was a really good experience and I liked the county a lot. We did lots of different things there and it is different. The food is less filling and their traditions are very different like the halloween everyone dresses up. The rules there are weird too.

These are the best 10 things I did in Japan (not in order)

1.Go to the cup noodle factory and we made our own noodles! Then we went to the amusement park went on a double splash mountain.

2.Go to Yoyogi park and play soccer with some friends we made then see a guy that could blow balloons we couldn’t blow with his nose after we saw him at the end of Yoyogi park we saw these hip hop guys then we went back to see the   mum´s.

3.Go to Disneyland but the unfortunate thing is that it rained but we still had a good time.

4.We went to Nara to feed the deer and the deer were really greedy.

5.Buy my new boots from soccer shop kamo (I think this is the best soccer store I have seen.

6.Go to the BBQ grill and karaoke we had a really fun time there.

7.We went to Hiroshima and went to the atomic bomb dome and too the museum the effects of an atomic bomb are really bad and scary.

8.We went to lots of temples and shrines and after a while I got tired of them.

1. Play soccer with a boy when we went to Gion

10.We went to lots of temples and shrines and after a while I got tired of them.

We had a great time in Japan and I would like to go again.

This is the Japan flag:

Image result for japan flag gif

Have you been to Japan before?

-Noah

One thought on “Japan”